Thursday, January 12, 2012

Let God's love in

Have you noticed how some people are just naturally negative, always seeing the bad in their life, never appreciating what they have, and seeming to enjoy bringing other people down?  I hate feeling negative and stressed.  It causes me to feel anxious, my heart races, stomach hurts, and I feel sick.  I can't imagine feeling that way all the time. 

I wonder if you just get to used to it you forget what it once felt like to feel good and happy.  Kinda like boiling a frog; slowly over time people let the negative into their heart and it grows slowly there until it overcomes them.  Feeling positive and happy is a distant memory.

But it doesn't have to stay that way.  Just as the negativity slowly took over, the positive can also grow until it overtakes the negative.  Let God's love into your heart and like a seed, take root.  As God is more and more involved in your life, the seed of His love will slowly fill up the negative heart and continue to grow and grow, branching out and expanding. 




No comments:

Post a Comment