Thursday, December 22, 2011

Signs from up above

I attended a seminar once upon a time and the speaker said that there are small daily signs that God provides that so often times go unnoticed.  She said they are little reminders that He is here with us, watching  us, loving us, and hears our prayers.  After she mentioned this, I started observing these signs.  Oftentimes I notice them in nature.  A lone rose, that appears long past blooming time; a cardinal that lands on a branch  nearby and sings to you; very simple everyday things that we often over look because we're too wrapped up in ourselves and our lives.  She said when we slow down and stop to notice these gentle reminders from God, say a prayer or just "Good Morning Lord.  I know you are with me."  I have valued that bit of advice and have tried to take the time to notice God's daily reminders. 

No comments:

Post a Comment