Monday, December 19, 2011

Bucket List

As I was deciding what speech to give next at my Toastmasters meeting, I thought about everything I wanted to do in life and what I had already acomplished.  This reminded me of the movie The Bucket List, which I loved.  So, after doing some research online, I not only finished my next speech but created my own bucket list.  Goals are more easily achieved once they are written down.  So, I'm marking one off right now by creating this blog.  One interesting thought was to not only create a bucket list of items to do but a reverse bucket list of things you have already acomplished.  It's easy to forget the wonderful goals you have already done.  This is a nice reminder of the blessings you have received in life.  So make your bucket lists and start marking those items off today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment